- The provider of the online offer and the party responsible for data protection is MTI Mischtechnik International GmbH (hereinafter "provider", "we" or "us").
MTI Mischtechnik International GmbH
CEO: Christian Honemeyer
Contact Data Protection Officer: email@example.com
- The term "user" includes all customers, users and visitors to our online offer. The terms used, like "user" for example, are gender-neutral.
- We only process the personal data of users in compliance with the relevant data protection provisions in accordance with the principles of data economy and data reduction. This means that user data is only processed if we are permitted to do so by statute, especially where the data is required or prescribed by statute in order for us to perform our contractual services as well as online services or where users have granted their consent.
- We take organisational, contractual and technical security measures corresponding to the state of the art to ensure compliance with the data protection regulations of the data protection legislation and to protect the data we manage from accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction or access by unauthorised persons.
- providing, executing, maintaining, optimising and securing our services and user services;
- ensuring effective customer service and technical support.
- We only transfer the user data to third parties if this is necessary for the purposes of invoicing (e.g. to a payment service provider) or for other purposes where this is necessary in order for us to meet our contractual obligations to our users.
- When you contact us (via the contact form or by e-mail), we save the user data for the purpose of processing the request and for the event that subsequent questions arise.
- The social media buttons we use are merely links (e.g. to our Facebook page). This means that no data is collected via the buttons. Data is only collected on the linked platforms themselves. The privacy policies of these platforms apply. Please also note the paragraph "11. Online Presence in Social Media".
- In the framework of registration for the purpose of accessing the customer area, the following data, in particular, is used:
- user name
- e-mail address (is not disclosed to other users)
- password (is stored in an encrypted manner)
- Furthermore, users themselves decide, as a matter of principle, which data they provide about themselves and who can access this.
- Once a customer has terminated their access to the customer area, we are entitled to delete the user’s profile. It is the responsibility of users to ensure that they have a copy of this data.
With the following information we inform you about the contents of our newsletter as well as the registration, dispatch and statistical evaluation procedures as well as your right of objection. By subscribing to our newsletter, you agree to the receipt and the procedures described.
- Content of the newsletter
We send newsletters, e-mails and other electronic notifications with advertising information (hereinafter "newsletter") only with the consent of the recipient or a legal permission. Insofar as the contents of a newsletter are concretely described, they are authoritative for the consent of the users. Incidentally, our newsletter contains information about our services and us.
- Double opt-in and logging
The registration for our newsletter takes place in a so-called double opt-in procedure. After registration, you will receive an e-mail asking you to confirm your registration. This confirmation is necessary so that nobody can register with external e-mail addresses. The registration for the newsletter will be logged in order to prove the registration process according to the legal requirements. This includes the storage of the login and the confirmation time, as well as the IP address. Likewise, changes to your data stored with the service provider will be logged.
To subscribe to the newsletter, it is sufficient to enter your e-mail address. Optionally, we ask you to give a name in the newsletter for personal address.
The dispatch of the newsletter and the associated performance measurement are based on a consent of the recipients according to Article 6(1)(a), Article 7 GDPR in conjunction with §7(2)(3) Law Against Unfair Competition or if consent is not required, based on our legitimate interests in the direct marketing according to Article 6(1) GDPR in conjunction with §7(3) Law Against Unfair Competition.
The logging of the registration process is based on our legitimate interests in accordance with Article 6(1) GDPR. Our interest lies in the use of a user-friendly and secure newsletter system, which serves both our business interests and the expectations of the users and also allows us to prove our consent.
- Termination / Revocation
You can terminate the receipt of our newsletter at any time, i.e. revoke your consent. A link to cancel the newsletter can be found at the end of each newsletter. We may save the submitted email addresses for up to three years based on our legitimate interests to provide prior consent before we delete them. The processing of this data is limited to the purpose of a possible defense against claims. An individual request for cancellation is possible at any time, provided that at the same time the former existence of a consent is confirmed.
The service provider may use the data of the recipients in pseudonymous form, i.e. without assignment to a user, to optimise or improve their own services, e.g. for the technical optimisation of distribution and the presentation of newsletters or for statistical purposes. However, the service provider does not use the data of our newsletter recipients to address them themselves or to pass the data on to third parties.
- We collect data about every time the server on which this service is located is accessed ("server log files"). The access data includes the name of the website accessed, the file, date and time of access, the amount of data transferred, message about successful access, browser type and version, the user's operating system, the referrer URL (the website visited prior to this one), the IP address and the requesting provider.
- In accordance with the statutory provisions, we only use the protocol data for statistical purposes for the purpose of operating, securing and optimising our online offer and do not allocate the data to the person of the user or create a profile in any other manner. However, we reserve the right to review the protocol data subsequently if there are specific indications which give rise to a legitimate suspicion of unlawful use.
- It is also possible to view this online offer even if cookies are excluded. If users do not want cookies to be stored on their machines, they are kindly requested to deactivate these by choosing the corresponding option in their browser's system settings. Stored cookies can be deleted in the browser's system settings. Excluding cookies can lead to the functions of this website being restricted.
- It is possible to manage numerous online display cookies from companies via the US website http://www.aboutads.info/choices or the EU website http://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/your-ad-choices/.
- Google uses this information in order to analyse the user's use of our online offer, to draw up reports on the website activities and for the purpose of providing further services connected with use of this online offer and Internet use for us. In this connection, pseudoanonymous user profiles can be created from the data processed.
- We use Google Analytics only with IP anonymisation activated. This means that the IP address of users is first shortened by Google in Member States of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases is the full IP address transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there.
- The IP address transmitted by the user's browser is not merged with other Google data. Users can also prevent cookies being saved by choosing a corresponding setting in their web browser software. Users can also prevent collection of the data generated by the cookie and the data related to their use of the online offer being sent to Google as well as the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plugin available from the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
- Further information about how Google processes data for advertising purposes and settings and opt-out options is available on Google's websites: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/partners/ ("How Google uses data when you use our partners' sites or apps"), https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/technologies/ads/ ("Using data for advertising purposes"), http://www.google.de/settings/ads ("Control the information Google uses to show you ads") and http://www.google.com/ads/preferences ("Control the ads you see on Google").
- We use the marketing and remarketing services ("Google marketing services") of Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Irland, ("Google").
- Google marketing services allow us to show ads for and on our website in a more targeted manner in order to only display ads to users which are potentially of interest to them. When users are shown adverts for products, for example, for products in which they have shown an interest on other websites, this is called "remarketing". For these purposes, when our website and other websites are accessed on which Google marketing services are activated, a code is immediately executed by Google and what are known as "(re)marketing tags" (invisible graphics or code, also known as "web beacons") are inserted into the website. With the assistance of these tags, an individual cookie, i.e. a small file, is saved on the devices of the user (comparable technologies can also be used instead of cookies). The cookies can be used by various domains including by google.com, doubleclick.net, invitemedia.com, admeld.com, googlesyndication.com or googleadservices.com. This file records information about the websites visited by the user, the content they are interested in and the offers they have clicked on. It also collects technical information about the browser and operating system, referring websites, the length of visits and other information about the use of the online offer. The user's IP address is also recorded whereby, as we state in connection with Google Analytics, the IP address is first shortened by Google in Member States of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases is the full IP address transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. The IP address is be merged with other Google data. The information referred to above can also be associated with such information from other sources. When the user subsequently visits other websites, they can be shown ads selected in accordance with their interests.
- In the framework of Google marketing services, the user data is processed pseudonymously. This means that Google does not store and process the names or e-mail addresses of the users but processes the relevant data in a cookie-based manner in the framework of pseudonymous user profiles. This means that, from Google's perspective, the ads are not managed and displayed for a specific identifiable person but for the owner of the cookie, irrespective of who the owner of the cookie should be. This does not apply if a user has expressly allowed Google to process this data without this pseudonymisation. The information collected by "DoubleClick" about users is transferred to Google and saved on Google's servers in the USA.
- The Google marketing services we use also include the online advertising program "Google AdWords". In the case of Google AdWords, each AdWords customer receives a different "conversion cookie". Cookies cannot therefore be tracked via the websites of AdWords customers. The information collected by way of the cookie serves the purpose of creating conversion statistics for AdWords customers who have opted for conversion tracking. The AdWords customers are informed about the total number of users who have clicked on their ad and who were directed to a website with a conversion tracking tag. However, they do not contain any information which could be used to personally identify the user.
- A further Google marketing service which we can use is "Google Tag Manager" with which further Google analysis and marketing services can be integrated into our website (e.g. "AdWords", "DoubleClick" or "Google Analytics").
- If you would like to opt out of data collection by Google marketing services, you can use the settings and opt-out options provided by Google: http://www.google.com/ads/preferences.
- It is possible that third-party content or services are included in our online offer, e.g. videos, graphics or fonts from other websites. The inclusion of third-party content always requires the third-party providers to be notified of the IP address of the user. This is because, without the IP addresses, they cannot send the content to the browser of the respective user. The IP address is therefore necessary in order to provide this content. Furthermore, the providers of third-party content can insert their own cookies and process user data for their own purposes. In this connection, user profiles can be created from the data processed. We will use this content in a manner which ensures as much data economy and data reduction as possible and, in view of data security, select reliable third-party providers.
- The following is a list of third-party providers as well as their content including links to their privacy policies which contain further information on the processing of data and, in some case already mentioned here, opt-out options:
- We maintain online presence within social networks and platforms in order to communicate with customers, prospects and users active there and to inform them about our services.
We point out that some user data may be processed outside of the European Union. This may result in risks for the users because e.g. enforcement of user rights could be made more difficult. US providers certified under the Privacy Shield are committed to respecting EU privacy standards.
Furthermore, the data of the users is usually processed for market research and advertising purposes. Thus, e.g. user profiles may be created from the user behavior and the resulting interests of the users. These user profiles can be used to e.g. place advertisements inside and outside the platforms that are allegedly in line with users' interests. For these purposes, cookies are usually stored on the computers of the users, in which the user behavior and the interests of the users are stored. Furthermore, data can also be stored in the user profiles independently of the devices used by the users (in particular if the users are members of the respective platforms and logged in to them).
The processing of the personal data of users is based on our legitimate interests in an effective information of users and communication with users in accordance with Article 6, Paragraph 1 f), GDPR. If the users are asked by the respective providers for a consent to the data processing (that is, they declare their agreement, for example, by ticking a check box or confirming a button), the legal basis of the processing is Article 6(1)(a), Article 7 GDPR.
- For a detailed description of the data processing and the possibilities of contradiction (opt-out), we refer to the following linked information of the provider.
Especially in the case of requests for information and the assertion of user rights, we point out that these can be claimed most effectively at the providers. Only the providers have access to the data of the users and can directly take appropriate measures and provide information. If you need any further help, please contact us.
Facebook Ireland Ltd., 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, Irland
Opt-Out: https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=ads and http://www.youronlinechoices.com
Privacy Shield: https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000GnywAAC&status=Active
- Google / YouTube
Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Irland
Privacy Shield: https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI&status=Active
Twitter Inc., 1355 Market Street, Suite 900, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA
Privacy Shield: https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000TORzAAO&status=Active
LinkedIn Ireland Unlimited Company Wilton Place, Dublin 2, Irland
Privacy Shield: https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000L0UZAA0&status=Active
XING AG, Dammtorstraße 29-32, 20354 Hamburg, Deutschland
- Users have the right to information about the personal data we store about them. They may request such information free of charge. Users also have the right to have inaccurate data corrected, to revoke their consent or to have their personal data blocked and deleted as well as the right to submit a complaint to the responsible supervisory authority in cases where they have reason to believe that data is being processed in an unlawful manner.
- The data saved by us is deleted as soon as it is no longer required for the purpose for which it was collected, providing that this is not opposed by a statutory retention obligation.
Date: 11 June 2018