Process machines with expert know-how
Our vertical high-speed mixers are universal friction mixers for free-flowing raw materials, with and without the addition of liquids. Circumferential speeds of 10 m/s to 40 m/s result in a marked mixing vortex. This allows the broad process diversity that extends from heating and temperature control via reacting, melting and coating to agglomeration and dispersion, also under pressure and vacuum.
- Universally suitable for materials with a bulk density of 0.01 kg/dm³ to 4.0 kg/dm³, variably adjustable friction input
- Wide filling level variation from 25% to 85% of the gross volume through modular-structured tool combinations on extremely long mixing shaft
- Perfect adaption to the production conditions through tailor-made special equipment and extras
- Intuitive operation of state-of-art instrumentation and control concepts for every level of automation with interfaces for integration into overall systems
- Available in a wide variety of ATEX versions
Areas of application
|M 250||M 400||M 500|
|M 600||M 750||M 850|
|M 1000||M 1200||M 1500|
|M 2000||M 2500|
We supply made-to-measure machines to satisfy your needs.
You can find design examples in the areas of application section.
Typical configuration with modular tools, material deflector and liquid feed lance
Surfaces that come into contact with product are made of stainless steel, also in highly wear-resistant design, metal or ceramic coating
Insulating jacket with stainless steel cover for minimal heat losses, optionally also with double jacket for water, steam or oil
Learn more about perfectly matched accessories for the individual adaptation of your mixer
Find out more about the performance
characteristics and technical details:
Flyer »Customised Accessories«
Download our accessory flyer
as PDF here